UPCOMING SHOWS AND APPEARANCES (click items for details)

  • Taking a break from touring this Summer so if you want to see me just come over.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"5-on-5" HA HA CAFE, NORTH HOLLYWOOD



Threw up my trademarked "5-0n-5" before a show at the HA HA and got snapped by the Blazers' ESPN blogger. You can throw this up all you want, just remember where you saw it first.

***UPDATE***Getting a lot of comments that The Trackblazers  are a group of DJs operating a few blocks from my old house in Eugene and they've been using this as their logo/hand sign for a while. Rather than debate the origination of the symbol, I urge people to throw up 5-on-5 in support of both the Track and Trailblazers...not at my shows though--I'll just think you're a heckler about to throw urine at me.

1 comment:

  1. oh you're sooooo hot can i do you after you're done rubbing my head wink wink ;-)

    ReplyDelete